The Torah learning on this site is dedicated לעלוי נשמת Rochel Leah bas R’Chaim Tzvi
Naaleh
Email: forgot your password?
Password:
Remember Me
Create New Account
  HOME    SIGN UP    NAALEH COLLEGE    TORAH ARTICLES    DONATE    BECOME A PARTNER    CONNECT WITH US    ABOUT    NEW SITE  

Search
+  Naaleh
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Ask the Rabbi
| | |-+  The Chinese knock-offs strike again
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Chinese knock-offs strike again  (Read 1443 times)
GoingToCalifornial

« on: November 01, 2012, 12:18:40 PM »

I thought I was getting a great deal on a pair of Nike Air Max shoes. I had a pair of 2011 edition Nike Air Max shoes which were my favorite shoe I've owned in years. They are very mean and aggressive looking, more aggressive than the 2010s or the 2012s. But one day I stepped on a tack and the air pocket burst. I looked all over for a pair of identical shoes with the exact same color. Then I found them for a great price of $75 online. Today they came in the mail and they aren't official Nikes; they are fake! Not only that, but although they say on the tag that they are size 11, they feel like a size 9! I emailed the company requesting to ship in back and get refunded. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get a full refund.   

Man, at the time I purchased these, it didn't even occur to me that they could be cheap Chinese rip offs. And fudgecrack the Chinese government for allowing knock-off factories and outlet stores to exist. I feel sorry for the Chinese citizens who have no access to genuine products. Knock-off brands are the only thing available out there.

Loughmani94

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 04:36:17 AM »

You are so lucky you can afford it. I am still saving money to buy Nike. I know it is going to look amazing with my Ultracor leggings and for that reason I also wear less of my leggings in order to keep them new for my new shoes. We are not financially stable; can you tell me where I can find cheap Nike?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  
Valid XHTML 1.0!   Valid CSS!