The Torah learning on this site is dedicated לעלוי נשמת Rochel Leah bas R’Chaim Tzvi
Naaleh
Email: forgot your password?
Password:
Remember Me
Create New Account
  HOME    SIGN UP    NAALEH COLLEGE    FAN PAGE    TORAH ARTICLES    DONATE    BECOME A PARTNER    CONNECT WITH US    LINKS  

Search
+  Naaleh
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Rebbetzin Heller
| | |-+  Women
| | | |-+  Netivot Olam II Class 4
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Netivot Olam II Class 4  (Read 1625 times)
Dara1

« on: March 12, 2008, 09:36:46 PM »

Hi Rebz Heller! With this weeks parsha my friend (remember Amanda Hensley?) brought up a question and I thought it might relate to the "Shalom" we have been learning about. In Vayikra all the korbanot say "and unblemished male" BUT for the Shelamim, Peace offering it says "whether male or female"
I remember  we said before that bracha is the "male element" where korban is the "female element" taking the physical and elevating it to the spiritual. I could ask more questions here, but I think this is the main question. I can't seem to put the pieces together. Can you help me with this whole picture? Smiley
Dara1

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 04:11:33 PM »

Huh I got a little lost on the letters, what part does the vav play?
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 05:18:51 AM »

Thanks fro your questions Dara.  We have forwarded them to Rebbetzin Heller and hope that she will respond soon!
miriam4
Women Only

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2008, 08:26:21 PM »

Wow! I always knew machlokes was pretty serious, but this class was pretty scary! nothing a machlokes could be about could possibly be as serious as being involved in a machlokes.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  
Valid XHTML 1.0!   Valid CSS!