Become a Teacher at Naaleh.com
Founded in 2006, as online Torah education was beginning to emerge, Naaleh.com has been at the forefront of providing quality Torah inspiration online, via video, to over 30,000 members worldwide.
Naaleh.com is unique. As opposed to other platforms, Naaleh is not only an online library or content management system. Naaleh.com aims to provide Torah teachers, community leaders, and Rabbinic figures with a personalized platform to engage with a wider audience, spread their teachings, and promote their Torah activities.
Think of Naaleh.com as your personal homepage on the web, with a built in audience of seeking and committed individuals thirsty for knowledge and inspiration.
The Naaleh.com Teacher Pages provide each teacher with the following free opportunities:
- Upload and post Video Lectures
- Upload and post Audio Lectures
- Post articles and blog posts
- Add upcoming events to an online events calendar
- Post products such as books and audio lecture series in an online display that can link to a store
- Post feedback and testimonials
- Post announcements regarding new classes, upcoming events, or new publication
Additionally, for a nominal fee, upgraded teacher membership includes:
- Access to occasional emails to the Naaleh.com email list
- Ability to run paid live webinars
- Link to your personal social media channels
- Ability to build a personal email list from within Naaleh.com membership